Restrictions, Conservation & Water Use
Mandatory Outdoor Water Use Restriction: The Water Commissioners have reinstated the normal Outdoor Water Use Restriction to allow outdoor watering by automated irrigation systems and hose sprinklers to twice per week, effective August 9th. The restriction limits non-essential outdoor watering (i.e. lawn irrigation) to twice per week based on the last number of your address. Addresses ending in an even number can irrigate the lawn on Tuesdays and/or Saturdays and addresses ending in an odd number can irrigate on Wednesdays and/or Sundays. To read the full policy, click here. Effective March 2016, drip irrigation systems can be operated at any time during day on the days that your address is permitted to water.
Rebates: The Department's Water Conservation Initiative includes rebates toward the purchase and installation of low flow toilets, high-efficiency washing machines, bathroom faucets, and irrigation system soil moisture controllers / sensors.
- Rebate information for toilets and washing machines.
- Rebate information for irrigation system soil moisture sensor and controller upgrade.
- Applications (please read individual Terms & Conditions):
WATER USE & METER INFORMATION:
Residential Water Use: Residential water usage for each address.
2010 2011 2012 2013
Water Meter Information:
- How to read your new E-coder water meter.
- How to read your existing T-10 analog water meter.
- How to opt-out of the radio-enabled meter program.
- Examples of downloadable information from the E-coder meter. LWD must gain physical access to the meter in order to download this data.